Wednesday, March 18, 2009

An Irish Theme

Well I didn't get back to 'Haroun' so it'll probably have to wait till next year, oh well. The crew wasn't motivated and I wasn't going to try it without a mess of pads. Tried 'Stained Glass' for twenty minutes or so and that was cool. Its easily some of the best rock in Bishop and I was psyched to make some progress on that.

My tips started sweating this weekend for the first time in a month or so. It was frustrating to have crappy skin again. Thank god for Antihydral.

Well, since yesterday was St. Patrick's Day I decided to make today's video fit the theme. Would've been better to post yesterday, I know, but I gots no internets at my house so DEAL!

So without further ado...



If you can't get enough of watching me climb stuff you're in luck. Dave Nunnely posted a video of Randy and I on youtube.