Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm in a MAJOR Motion Picture!!!

Check this out! I'm so excited, I think I'm going to go growl at something. Finally, after all this time I'm making my big screen debut. See if you can guess which character I am.

Also...Today was a rest day for Becky and I, but Scott, Monica, and Lianne decided to climb at the (slightly) warmer area Triassic. I'd never been before so we met up with them to scope the place out. We only visited one area and it seemed pretty sweet although a bit lacking in the more difficult boulder problems. A couple lines stood out, 'Desparete,' 'Lemonhead,' and a cool slab that isn't in the topo. The place is definitely worth a look.


Here is Lianne sending the cool unknown slab.

3 comments:

James said...

you're destined for the red carpet Justin

sock hands said...

note: immediately downhill, towards the parking, from 'lemonhead' is a tall block

the center of this face has a tall line called 'seven deadly crimps' which starts just right in a dihedral-type feature before getting the left hand crimps that characterize the line. the direct start is 'twinkle toes'.

these were some of the best lines at triassic, i thought... but i fell off the top out of 7 deadly... so maybe it sucks up there. in any event, DO EET!

Susy said...

Max; it's gotta be Max or I'm not your mama!