Thursday, July 24, 2008

Break Time


It seems that a lot of people are concerned that I'm not climbing enough these days. Kevin in Colorado is crushing rocks and wants me to do likewise. I appreciate the sentiment, but I don't have the time to access the rocks in cooler climates right now. Peter needs a partner, but I am working nights again so I have less opportunities for night sessions (and days are just out of the question). John and Alan are on a road trip and want me to join them because they aren't speaking to each other and they require a mediator. I'd love to guys but I have job. Ho-hum... Actually, after sending my summer projects I feel quite content to take a little break and let my body recover. I'm psyched for fall and I'll be ready for it when it comes, this break is just the calm before the storm.

Here are some unrelated pictures I thought I'd share. There is one other that I agreed to post because of the warm feeling it makes in Peter's heart, but I thought too many of my faithful readers would suffer from a severe gag reflex after seeing it. So I'm sparing you for now. 





 

6 comments:

J V said...

Does Peter have the measles? Cool sunspot on your sweet shades. Um, you're going to CO.

Peter "Nancy" Newman said...

That warm feeling is the acid building up in my throat as I do everything in my power not to spue!

I felt dirty for days later after taking the snap-shot.

Robyn said...

miss you princess!

Caitlin said...

what is in peetah's mouth?

Justin said...

that's his GRILL!

shannon said...

peter's dog is so freakin cute