Saturday, January 16, 2010

Halfway Point

Our 'Guardian Angel', she brings us good luck on climbing days

Yesterday I passed the halfway point on my trip, and if the second half is anything like the first I'll be one content little climbing bum. No big news to report other than a few more friends on their way out of town. Theo Merrin was only here for a few days but it was great to see him, and Herm and Melissa were here just a bit longer but we had blast hanging and climbing with both of them too. Hopefully I'll be seeing more of all of them in the near future...

A couple of pictures Melissa Strong took of us climbing on 'Whispers of Mortality'.


Adam Strong

Herman Feissner

2 comments:

sock hands said...

herman!!! mr.stong! princess!

Susy said...

I would like a guardian angel; haven't seen one like that in the tiendas de yolo county