Friday, October 10, 2008

It Snowed!

Today it snowed. It was wonderful. I think today's high temperature was 47 degrees. Also, friends glorious friends are arriving in mass this weekend. Shawn, Dave, and Beth all hung out today. John, Shannon, Raza, Lynn, Tim, Patti, Randy, Mandi, Peter, and Gus should all be arriving some time tonight with Kevin due tomorrow morning.

I had a good day on "Yabo" despite a right bicep that is starting to feel the effects of a lot of right arm intensive climbing. I have now done all of the moves and I think its just a matter of time. So psyched!!

On a totally unrelated note, I got my official ballot in the mail today and I'm very excited to mail in my Obama vote. I was just reading some quotes from McCain/Palin town hall meetings and rallies in Wisconsin and Minnesota. I'm can't express enough how afraid I am of voters the likes of which, were in attendance. For example, "I don't trust Obama. I have read about him and he's an Arab." Um, seriously? This it the train of thought that determines our future? Oh lord, we're in trouble.

No comments: