Monday, September 8, 2008

More Way Lake

Beth on some traversing atrocity dubbed "Princess Peach"

I went to Way Lake again on Saturday. The highlights for me were the grilling at the end of the day in the parking lot and a highball FA I called "Sacrificial Sherpa". The name stemmed from Jeff's sacrificing his eye to protect Randy's fall on an early attempt and a nod to the potential for injury to happen upon the poor spotter that volunteers to guard the terrible landing. I also got really excited about the roof project Jeff has been working on. I figured out some wild beta the involves a 360 and feet first climbing through the roof. Its really neato.

Right now I'm at my godfather's house in San Anselmo, in the north bay. My dad came out for a few days and we caught a Giants game tonight. I'll also be heading to Disneyland on Sunday to meet up with Sarah and the Seven Dwarves. If I haven't climbed between now and then, one can expect even odds on the chances of my being arrested for trying to climb the Matterhorn. I'm actually a bit curious about how long it would take them to catch me...

5 comments:

J V said...

You've gotta change your attitude son. They could never catch you, you've been ice climbing before!

sock hands said...

they'd never catch you, but later, dave grohl would get arrested.

Michael William Taylor said...

You're in San Anselmo!?!?

Kevin said...

You said neato, are we back in the 50's, have I missed something?

Caitlin said...

"Neato" is what all the cool kids say.