Monday, September 22, 2008

Disney


For my birthday (I'm 46 if you haven't heard) I decided to do something I had not done in over 10 years, I went to Disneyland. I had the perfect excuse of course, to visit my beautiful girlfriend who recently moved to San Diego for school.


Oh the possibilities. I understand that they used to pay people to climb up and down this thin in traditional Swiss attire to compliment the ambiance. That would be a sweet gig.



The swing is inside a giant orange at California Adventure. I'd never been here before because it was not open the last time I visited Disney.


I was hoping to get picture with a "Disney Princess" for the blog but I would have had to wait in line for over an hour!

Taking care of business at the designated location.

5 comments:

Kevin said...

Nice job working in the poop joke.

Caitlin said...

You should really remember to pull your pants down before taking a dump.

the analog freak said...

Today on a tram ride I had people guess the (only) other national park I have worked at; one that gets almost 10 times (!!!) more visitors than Yosemite.

Someone said, "Disneyland?"

O me o my.

ps: correct answer is National Mall & Memorial Parks, DC.

James said...

Mickey Mouse went to divorce court where the judge said, "Mickey you can not divorce Minnie just because she is crazy."
And Mickey replied, "I didn't say she was crazy. I said she was fucking Goofy."

Susy said...

Um - hate to spoil the rumor but if you're 46 I can't be your mama & I do remember the arrival of a 9lb. 4oz Justin. And props to James - that's Justin's godfather's favorite joke!
Great pics