Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Que Sappy Love Song



Is that not the cutest face you've ever seen? I'm talking about the bear cub of course not my goofy mug. This big baby weighed a whopping 63 pounds! That's a ton for a bear less than a year old. I thought about stealing him and trying to teach him to fetch the newspaper and such. I'd have named him Bunny and given him a blue collar. Seriously, this was way cooler than going climbing today. Everyone loves a baby bear, but this one is mine.


By the way, the Yosemite Facelift is off and running again so get out there and pick up some garbage. If you can't make it here go somewhere locally and do your part...Unless you're Alan Moore and locally means the Riverside Quarry. Then, if you're Alan Moore, go find an abandoned 1986 Honda Civic that has been reincarnated as a homeless shelter in its second life and tow it the crag so that it can be with all of it's relatives.

5 comments:

Susy said...

OMG: it's the cutest thing ever; I called Brooke bunny and find myself calling the Chomp aka Satya Bunny too. And to think you get paid to do this stuff.

Alan Moore said...

beat up civics need love too. you know, we don't all have a baby bear to cuddle.

Susy said...

hey it's erin and the Chomp.. we heart bunny but think you are the cutest.

Frankfurter said...

My first visit to your blog was a great surprise. If I didn't know any better, I'd swear you were holding one of my labs. I guess it's the combination of high quality dog food and low quality human leftovers that creates the resemblance. Can I adopt one? Do you think he/she would enjoy tropical weather?

Anonymous said...

You've probably heard this a million times, but that is such a frikin cute picture! My roommate appreciated it too.